CBS Pulls Dating Show '3' Off Schedule
The network pulls the plug after two low-rated episodes.
CBS has taken struggling dating show 3 off the schedule.
After two low-rated episodes, the network has pulled the plug on the series, which had its time-slot debut just two nights ago, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
CBS will air drama repeats at 9 p.m. Sundays beginning next week. Returning drama The Good Wife will assume the time period Sept. 30.
The writing was on the wall early on for 3, which centers on three women brought together in their search for love. 3 launched on Thursday, July 26 with a special preview episode to 2.4 million viewers and a 0.8 adults 18-49 rating before moving to its Sunday slot where it continued to falter (1.8 million, 0.5).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR