CBS Sets Return Date for 'Big Brother'
UPDATED: The No. 1 network also sets premiere dates for dating series "3" and "Dogs in the City."
CBS has set a return date for Big Brother.
The No. 1 network will broadcast the Julie Chen-hosted summer offering three times a week starting Thursday, July 12 at 9 p.m., the network announced Tuesday.
The reality staple will premiere in its Wednesday slot at 8 p.m. on July 18 followed by a live eviction show on Thursday, July 19 at 9 p.m. (live eastern time/tape delayed in pacific time zones) and air its third broadcast of the week on Sundays starting July 15.
As part of the network's summer schedule, the network will launch freshman dating series 3, in which three single women from different backgrounds meet for the first time in a bid to find love, with a 90-minute bow on Sunday, July 22 at 9 p.m.
The Carol Mendelsohn-produced unscripted entry Dogs in the City will launch Wednesday, May 30 at 8 p.m.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR