CBS Buys Comedy From David Janollari and Stephen McPherson
"Sister Whipped," a semi-autobiographical comedy, marks the former network executives' team-up.
CBS is developing a comedy from former network executives David Janollari and Stephen McPherson, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The semi-autobiographical Sister Whipped, written by executive producer Hank Nelken, centers on a man who is raised by his sisters. He searches to find the meaning to what it means to be a "guy" in the present day.
Both Janollari and McPherson will serve as executive producers via their shingles David Janollari Entertainment and Wonder Monkey, along with Universal TV, where Janollari is under a three-year pact.
McPherson, who inked partnership deals with Lionsgate TV and Fox earlier this year, is also teaming with The Big Bang Theory star Johnny Galecki to executive produce a comedy at Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR