CBS Orders Comedy Pilot From 'How I Met Your Mother' Producer
The single-camera "Ex-Men" will be written and directed by Rob Greenberg and hails from "Two and a Half Men" executive producers Eric and Kim Tannenbaum.
CBS is getting a jump on the 2013-14 development season.
The most-watched network has given pilot orders to Ex-Men, a comedy effort from How I Met Your Mother producer-director Rob Greenberg.
The project hails from Eric and Kim Tannenbaum and centers on a young guy who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex.
If ordered to series, the single-camera comedy would be added to a schedule that features only multicamera efforts, including top performers The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men.
Ex-Men joins a growing cadre of projects from the husband-and-wife team at the network. The Tannenbaums' most recent half-hour, Friend Me, was ordered to series in May. They also serve as producers on Chuck Lorre's Men.
Greenberg (Bent, Happy Endings) will write and direct the pilot, with the Tannenbaums' attached as EPs on the CBS TV Studios/Tannenbaum Co. entry.
Greenberg is repped by ICM Partners and Greenberg Glusker.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR