CBS Pulls 'CSI: NY,' 'Blue Bloods' Due to World Series
Instead, repeats of "A Gifted Man," "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY" will air on Friday.
CBS is pulling its Friday dramas from the schedule due to Game 7 of the World Series.
After last night's exciting game between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Texas Rangers forced the deciding matchup tonight, the network opted to push original episodes of A Gifted Man, CSI: NY and Blue Bloods for another week.
Instead, the pilot of A Gifted Man at 8 p.m., a rerun of CSI: Miami's "Sudden Death" at 9 p.m. and an encore of CSI: NY's "Smooth Criminal" at 10 p.m. will be broadcast. Unfortunately, there will be no repeat of Blue Bloods for the night.
NBC is planning on launching fairy tale procedural Grimm and premiering the final season of Chuck tonight. Both will go have to go head to head with baseball. As expected, Fox's Fringe -- which was originally scheduled to air an original episode tonight -- has been pushed back one week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR