CBS' 'Vegas' Moves to Fridays, 'Golden Boy' Staying Put on Tuesdays
The decision comes three months after the network announced it would move the midseason drama starring Theo James to Fridays after two weeks.
CBS is sticking with Golden Boy on Tuesdays.
The midseason drama, starring Theo James as an ambitious cop who becomes the youngest police commissioner in New York City history, will stay put in the 10 p.m. Tuesday slot after two weeks in the time period.
This comes three months after CBS announced that it would sample Golden Boy in Vegas' time slot before moving it to its 9 p.m. Friday home. An original episode of Golden Boy will still air on Friday, March 8, as planned.
Following coverage of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, the 1960s-set freshman drama Vegas will debut in its new 9 p.m. Friday time slot beginning April 5.
For its part, the first two episodes of Golden Boy have averaged nearly 10 million viewers and a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49, a slight improvement in the latter demo from recent Vegas airings.
From executive producers Greg Berlanti and Nicholas Wootton, the Warner Bros. TV-produced Golden Boy co-stars Chi McBride, Kevin Alejandro, Bonnie Somerville, Holt McCallany and Stella Maeve.
Vegas stars Dennis Quaid, Michael Chiklis, Carrie-Anne Moss, Jason O'Mara, Taylor Handley and Sarah Jones. The CBS Television Studios production is executive produced by Greg Walker, Nicholas Pileggi, Cathy Konrad, Arthur Sarkissian and James Mangold.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR