CBS Grants 'The Job' Reality Show February Premiere Date
The workplace entry from Michael Davies and Mark Burnett will replace "Undercover Boss" in the Friday, 8 p.m. slot until mid-April.
CBS will add The Job to its schedule in February.
The workplace series from Michael Davies and Mark Burnett will join CBS' schedule Feb. 8 in the 8 p.m. time slot currently occupied by another corporate entry, Undercover Boss. Boss will return with new episodes April 19.
The effort, first announced during the network's May upfront, gives candidates a chance to win positions at some of the country's most prestigious companies, which will be named after the New Year. Each episode will feature five candidates participating in several rounds of elimination challenges before a panel of executives.
In addition to the featured company, representatives from three guest companies from related industries will have the opportunity to make an on-the-spot offer to one of the candidates, who must decide if they will accept the offer or remain in the running for the featured job.
The Job, which will be hosted by The View's Lisa Ling, is produced by Sony Pictures Television and Davies' Embassy Row.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)