CBS Announces Premiere for Rob Schneider Comedy, 'Undercover Boss' Return Date
The network firms up midseason plans to debut "¡Rob!" in Thursday's "Rules of Engagement" timeslot.
CBS has announced some of its midseason schedule. The network announced Monday that Rob Schneider's new sitcom and the third season of Undercover Boss would both bow in January.
Following The Hollywood Reporter story of Rules of Engagement's cut episode count, CBS will put ¡Rob! in the comedy's Thursday night slot of 8:30 p.m. -- previously occupied by failed freshman series How to Be a Gentleman.
¡Rob! premieres Jan. 12, with Undercover Boss following three days later on Sunday, Jan. 15, with the next outing of The Amazing Race following at a date to be announced later.
Rules of Engagement loses five episodes from its season six order. The remaining offerings from its 13-episode season will air in the same Thursday slot later in the season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR