CBS' 'NCIS: LA' Spinoff Enlists 'ER's' Scott Grimes
He'll play an agent named Dave in the back-door pilot starring John Corbett.
CBS' potential NCIS: LA spinoff has booked another agent.
ER alum Scott Grimes has been tapped to join the ranks of the back-door pilot, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
NCIS: Red revolves around a mobile team of agents forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes. The back-door pilot will air in the spring as an episode of NCIS: LA.
Parenthood alum John Corbett will star as analyst Roy Quaid, a former NCIS special agent forced to retire from active service who now works as an analyst. While no longer an active agent, he's the most experienced investigator working for Red Team, a fact not lost on any other agents.
Grimes, whose credits also include American Dad and an episode of the flagship NCIS drama, will play Dave, a highly capable agent and the team’s forensic specialist who has an eye for clues and a nose for lies.
NCIS: LA's Miguel Ferrer will reprise his role in the potential spinoff as NCIS assistant director Owen Granger, while Red Dawn's Edwin Hodge will play Special Agent Kai, a computer expert and transport coordinator from South Central L.A. who was raised by his grandmother.
Grimes is repped by Abrams Artists Agency, Industry Entertainment and Weintraub Genshlea.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack