CBS Orders Game Show Pilot 'Money Pump'
Kevin Frazier from "omg! Insider" will host.
CBS is adding an unscripted project into the mix.
Based on an Israeli format co-created by Reshet TV and Tanin Productions' Gili Golan, Adi Golan and Harel Joseffson, Money Pump is a high-pressure game show where contestants compete against an enormous money pump for $1 million.
Kevin Frazier, from omg! Insider, will host.
Andrew Golder will serve as executive producer/showrunner for the ITV Studios America project. Tanin Production & TV Ltd. own the format and will also produce the U.S. version, which is distributed exclusively by Dori Media International GMBH.
Should Money Pump be ordered to series, it would join a veteran crop of competition/game shows at CBS, including The Price Is Right, Let's Make a Deal, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Undercover Boss and Big Brother.
The original Money Pump series aired on Reshet TV in Israel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR