CBS Orders Sultry Legal Drama Pilot From 'Safe Haven' Writer
Ian Sander and Kim Moses will executive produce the CBS TV Studios effort about a Yankee litigator and a Southern attorney who struggle to hide their attraction while clashing over a sex scandal.
CBS is adding another drama to its collection.
The network ordered to pilot Reckless, a sultry legal show set in Charleston, S.C., where a gorgeous Yankee litigator and a Southern city attorney struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal.
The hourlong effort, which is set up at CBS Television Studios, counts husband and wife Ian Sander and Kim Moses (Ghost Whisperer) as executive producers. Safe Haven scribe Dana Stevens will pen the pilot and serve as an EP.
Reckless marks the 11th drama project to nab a pilot order at CBS this season. It joins such entries as Shawn Ryan's Beverly Hills Cop and the FBI drama Anatomy of Violence from Homeland creators Howard Gordon and Alex Gansa in contention at the network, which historically has ordered three hourlong pilots to series in May.
Sander, Moses and Stevens, whose credits also include What About Brian and Julie & Julia, are all repped by UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR