First Look: Preview CBS' Rob Schneider Comedy 'Rob' (Video)
The former "Saturday Night Live" cast member stars as a confirmed bachelor who marries into a tight-knit Mexican-American family.
Rob Schneider is about to have his hands full, judging by the first look at his new CBS sitcom, Rob.
The network unspooled a first look at the midseason comedy, which will take over Rules of Engagement's Thursday at 8:30 p.m. slot starting Jan. 12.
While CBS dropped the punctuation from the title for press releases and listings, the network will continue to use the series' official ¡Rob! title -- complete with exclamation points -- for marketing purposes including on-air promos.
Rob, officially picked up to series in September, stars Schneider as a confirmed bachelor who has just married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family.
In addition to starring in the series, Schneider is attached as a writer and executive producer alongside Lew Morton. Eric and Kim Tannenbaum will exec produce, with John Schneider attached as a nonwriting producer. Jamie Widdoes directed the pilot, episode,
Cheech Marin, Lupe Ontiveros, Claudia Bassols, Eugenio Derbez, Diana Maria Riva and Ricky Rico round out the cast.
Watch the clip below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR