'The Runaways' Co-Star Joins CBS' Ryan Phillippe Cop Drama
Stella Maeve will play his young, rebellious sister in the pilot from Nicholas Wootton and Greg Berlanti.
The Runaways co-star Stella Maeve has joined CBS' Ryan Phillippe cop drama.
In the project, Phillippe will play Detective Clark, the cop at the center of the story, who rises quickly through the ranks from officer to detective to police commissioner in the project, previously known as Golden Boy.
Maeve will play Agnes, Clark's younger sister who's described as being punky and awful skinny. After being raised by Clark for years, she's ready to break free from his smothering, judgmental supervision but doesn't always make the best choices.
Chi McBride and Kevin Alejandro co-star in the untitled project. Nicholas Wootton is penning the pilot and will executive produce alongside Berlanti and Richard Shepard, who will direct the Warner Bros. TV drama.
In addition to playing Runaways drummer Sandy West in the 2010 feature about the 1970s punk rock band, Maeve has guest starred in a number of series including Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Bones and House. She filmed the Fox pilot Lovelives for Chris Sheridan and Peter Chernin last development season.
Maeve is repped by Principato-Young Entertainment, Abrams Artists and Ginsburg Daniels.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR