CBS Shifts 'Big Brother' Eviction to Thursdays
The reality series departs Tuesday nights, so encores of "Person of Interest" can move into the drama's new fall time slot.
CBS is making a slight adjustment to the Big Brother schedule. In anticipation of fall's Tuesday move for Person of Interest, the network is taking the drama out of its Thursday hour a few months early and sending Big Brother to the night in its place.
The summer reality veteran's live eviction show will now air on Thursdays at 9 p.m., beginning July 11. The rejiggered three-night schedule will see it staying at 8 p.m. on Sundays and Wednesdays.
Additionally, after The American Baking Competition wraps its run on July 10, Wednesday will be home to encores of Criminal Minds at 9 p.m. and CSI repeats at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR