CBS Shifts 'Brooklyn DA' to Saturdays
The six-part documentary series will move from Tuesdays at 10 to air its final three episodes in its new slot.
Brooklyn DA is on the move.
The documentary series focusing on the personal and professional lives of those within the Kings County District Attorney's Office is moving from Tuesdays at 10 p.m. to Saturdays at 9 p.m., CBS announced Thursday, June 13.
The series, which launched in late May following repeats of NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles, premiered to a 1.0 in the key adults 18-49 demographic, three-tenths of a point shy of last summer's unscripted flop Dogs in the City.
Brooklyn DA will finish its run and air its final three episodes in its new Saturday slot, where it will serve as a lead-in for 48 Hours. Repeats of Person of Interest will take over the 10 p.m. slot on Tuesdays. The move marks an early start in Person of Interest's new fall slot, after CBS relocated the series from Thursdays at 10 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!