CBS Stars Get Social Again With Shoot & Share Week (Exclusive)
Talent from across the network will film exclusive 15-second video messages every day for a week starting April 9.
Following the network's November Social Sweep Week, CBS will again let its stars take over its social media accounts with exclusive video content for a week starting April 9.
Timed to mark the network's first week back with all original programming, Shoot & Share Week will see stars includingThe Big Bang Theory's Kunal Nayyar, The Good Wife's Josh Charles and NCIS' Michael Weatherly engage with fans and film a variety of exclusive 15-second videos that will be posted on cbs.com/ShootandShare and via Tout. Tout is the leading video status update application that allows users to shoot and share 15-second videos instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS and Tout.com.
Starting at 10 a.m. April 9, fans can also visit each show's specific social media pages for video messages throughout the day from the star of that specific primetime program airing that night. The interactive experience also allows fans to film their own videos posing questions to the talent via Tout or their own social media accounts.
The video effort marks the latest venture from the network, following its Tweet Week campaigns in April and September.
The full Shoot & Share Week schedule follows:
Will you participate?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws