CBS Sets Premiere Date Tom Selleck's Eighth 'Jesse Stone' Pic (Exclusive)
Plus THR has the first look at the "Blue Bloods" star as he returns to the TV movie franchise.
Tom Selleck is transferring from CBS' Blue Bloods to the network's storied TV movie series Jesse Stone -- at least for one Sunday in May.
The first-place network will premiere Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt on Sunday, May 20 at 9 p.m., The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Selleck stars as the title character, who in the eighth installment of the franchise is forced to rely on his skills and intuition to sort through a maze of misleading clues and hidden meanings in a bid to crack a shocking and horrifying mob-related double homicide.
Kathy Baker, Kohl Sudduth, Stephen McHattie, William Devane, William Sadler, Gloria Reuben and Saul Rubinek reprise their roles, while Robert Carradine and Jeff Geddis join the cast.
Selleck, who exec produces the pics and co-penned the project, earned an Emmy nomination in 2007 for playing the Paradise police chief in Jesse Stone: Sea Change.
Check out an exclusive first-look at Benefit of the Doubt, above. Which Selleck do you prefer, Blue Bloods police commissioner or Jesse Stone chief?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR