Celebrities Vote: Neil Patrick Haris and Miley Cyrus Give a Brave Civics Lesson (Video)
A host of major TV stars present a series of uncomfortable reasons why Americans should get involved in the 2012 election.
Sure, Hollywood is perceived as having a bit of a liberal tilt, but more than anything else, its major players just want you to get out and vote, regardless of party.
Their reasons may not be all that sound, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Funny or Die has collected a host of TV stars to encourage Americans to go to the polls this November, in a new video that is decidedly non-partisan. After all, Joel McHale's love of draps and Neil Patrick Harris's love of old women know no political bounds, just as Miley Cyrus's tweeting habit and Jenna Ushkowitz's love of Ryan Gosling are just plain American.
Even if Gosling is Canadian.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR