Jimmy Kimmel Debuts Video for 'I Wanna Channing All Over Your Tatum' (Video)
"White House Down" stars Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx reunite with the late-night host four months after their song premiered.
Channing Tatum sure is a good sport.
Four months after the actor joined his White House Down co-star Jamie Foxx and late-night host Jimmy Kimmel to debut the song "I Wanna Channing All Over Your Tatum" on Kimmel's annual Oscar special, the trio teamed up again for the official music video, which debuted Tuesday during ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night special.
Foxx sings lyrics like, "When ya splashing in the water and you think you might drown, Channing tosses you his noodle and he calms your ass down. … He just Channing'd all over your Tatum."
Kimmel also sings during the video, about wanting to Channing all over his mom's Tatum -- cue record scratch.
"You nasty, man," Foxx tells a confused Kimmel.
Tatum also raps in the clip as well, explaining what the song is actually about.
Watch for cameos from Kimmel's "nemesis" Matt Damon, Miley Cyrus, Olivia Munn and Gabourey Sidibe.
Tatum, meanwhile, recent became a first-time father to a daughter, Everly, with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
White House Downis set for a June 28 release. Jimmy Kimmel Live airs at 11:35 weeknights on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR