Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards to Reunite on FX's 'Anger Management'
The former spouses will reunite when Richards guest stars as the new business partner of Sheen's on-screen ex.
Charlie Sheen is rolling out the Anger Management welcome mat to his ex-wife, Denise Richards.
The ousted Two and a Half Men star has tapped his ex-wife to guest star on his upcoming FX comedy series Anger Management, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Sheen stars as Charlie Goodson, a former professional baseball player who becomes an unorthodox anger management therapist. As first reported by TV Line, Richards will guest star on an episode of the upcoming series as Lori, the new business partner of Charlie's on-screen ex, Jennifer (played by Shawnee Smith).
The casting comes mere hours after FX unspooled the first teaser trailer for the series, which premieres Thursday, June 28 with back-to-back episodes starting at 9 p.m.
Richards married Sheen in 2002, filing for divorce in 2006.The couple have joint custody of their two daughters.
Richards' casting marks the latest high-profile and controversial guest star for Anger Management. Sheen castBrett Butler -- who also went toe-to-toe with Chuck Lorre -- in a recurring role earlier this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR