Charlie Sheen Addresses Rumors About Lindsay Lohan's Tardiness, Whether She Stole From the Set (Video)
"It was as though she had us held hostage because she gave us half a show," he says of her two-hours-late arrival to the "Anger Management" set.
When Charlie Sheen reunited with his Scary Movie 5 co-star Lindsay Lohan for his FX sitcom Anger Management, it wasn't exactly drama-free -- but it also wasn't quite as bad as the tabloids would have you believe.
So says Sheen in his Wednesday night appearance on NBC's The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.
Sheen says the idea for her to guest-star on his sitcom -- in which he plays a therapist -- was generated through the show after the two shot their cameos in Scary Movie 5.
"It came up that she could be on the show playing herself, that she might need some help in my group," he says.
Asked if it was true that she was late to set, Sheen quipped: "Not on day one."
He added: "Day one, she was fabulous. She was on time; she knew her lines, hit every mark, made us look off our game. … Then we had to deal with day two. It was as though she had us held hostage because she gave us half a show."
Sheen explains that Lohan said she had an earache and showed up two hours late.
"She was really not feeling well," he says. "We worked around it. She was late, what can I say? But she got to the shoot prepared with an excuse."
Leno also asks about rumors that some props or jewelry went missing from the set. (Lohan, of course, pleaded no contest to stealing a necklace in 2011.)
"She borrowed some stuff and was told she had to pay for it and they would take it out of her check, and she said fine. That's all it was," he explains.
Watch a clip from Sheen's Tonight Show appearance below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10