Charlie Sheen Gives Exclusive Post-Roast Interview to Wendy Williams
“I am beyond excited and I can not wait to talk to Charlie," says the talk-show host.
Charlie Sheen is giving an exclusive interview to Wendy Williams to air on Sept. 19 -- the same day his roast will broadcast on Comedy Central, and Ashton Kutcher debuts on Two and a Half Men.
“I am beyond excited and I can not wait to talk to Charlie,” Williams says in a statement. “He’s easily the hottest topic of the year and I’m thrilled that fans of The Wendy Williams Show will be the first to see and hear everything that’s going on in his life, in his own words."
It's Sheen's first appearance on The Wendy Williams Show. He is not scheduled to speak to other outlets.
The show's third season premieres Monday with an interview with Kate Gosselin, who revealed her post-Kate Plus 8 plans on the Today show earlier that morning. Antonio Banderas, Roseanne Barr, Michael Bolton and Glee's Jane Lynch are among the other stars who will appear this month.
Sheen was roasted Saturday night by Seth McFarlane, Jeffrey Ross, William Shatner, Anthony Jeselnik and Amy Schumer among others.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR