'Charlie's Angels' Alum to Star in Fox's 'Gang Related' Drama
Ramon Rodriguez will play the undercover cop at the center of the pilot from Chris Morgan.
Fox has found its undercover cop.
Former Charlie's Angels star Ramon Rodriguez has been tapped to star in the network's drama pilot Gang Related, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama revolves around Ryan Lopez, a gang member sent in to infiltrate the San Francisco Police Department and rise through its ranks who must balance his obligations to his crime family -- the gang from his old neighborhood -- with an increasing sense of loyalty to his new "family" -- the SFPD's Gang Task Force. Rodriguez will play Ryan.
Fast and Furious' Chris Morgan will pen the pilot for 20th Television and executive produce alongside Scott Rosenbaum, Brian Grazer and Francie Calfo. Allen Hughes will direct the pilot, which also hails from Imagine Entertainment.
Rodriguez, who starred as Bosley in ABC's short-lived Charlie's Angels reboot, is repped by UTA and the Collective. His credits also include The Wire and Day Break and the features Battle Los Angeles and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game