Charlize Theron, Andy Samberg to Host 'Saturday Night Live'
The Black Keys and St. Vincent will join the actress and the "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" star, respectively, in May.
Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg are both returning to Saturday Night Live.
The noted actress, to be seen next in A Million Ways to Die, will host the NBC show for the second time on May 10, with The Black Keys making their third musical guest appearance.
The Brooklyn Nine-Nine comedian will enjoy a homecoming to SNL as host on May 17, with St. Vincent making her musical guest debut.
Up next at the hosting post is The Amazing Spider-Man 2's Andrew Garfield on May 3, with Coldplay making their fifth appearance as musical guest.
SNL airs Saturdays on NBC at 11:30 p.m.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)