'Chase' Returning to NBC
Chase is back!
But not for long. The freshman police procedural, which was taken off the NBC primetime schedule in early February due to low ratings, will air the rest of its episodes beginning Saturday, April 23 at 8 p.m. for five weeks.
The network ordered a full 22-episode season, but cut the number to 18 in December. The most recent episode drew 4.2 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demo.
Led by Kelli Giddish and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, Chase follows a group of U.S. Marshals based in Texas.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR