Chaz Bono Proposes to Longtime Girlfriend on 'Being Chaz'
In Sunday's OWN debut, the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant pops the question to Jennifer Elia.
Prior to the premiere of OWN's one-hour special Being Chaz, viewers can get a sneak peek as Chaz Bono brings his relationship with Jennifer Elia to the next level.
Standing atop the Seattle space needle, the former Dancing With the Stars contestant offers Elia an engagement ring as a birthday present. "Wow, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much," Elia replies.
"Heavy s---, man," she adds with a laugh. Watch the clip, courtesy of People.
Being Chaz -- the follow-up to Emmy-nominated documentary Becoming Chaz -- will air on OWN Sunday, Nov. 27 at 8 p.m. Following the broadcast, the network will air the documentary special I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition, which follows an 11-year-old transgendered girl named Jazz.
Becoming Chaz was the first selection in the OWN Documentary Club. Its May premiere attracted an average of 705,000 viewers, ranked fifth in its time period for ad-supported cable channels, and gave the network a 162% increase in key demos versus the year before when it was known as Discovery Health.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws