Cher Reacts to Son Chaz Bono's 'Dancing With the Stars' Elimination
"I Have Got 2Hold my TEMPER ! MY Tears R OK !" the singer-actress tweets Tuesday night.
It perhaps came as no surprise to viewers that Dancing With the Stars contestant Chaz Bono was eliminated Tuesday night.
But his mom, Cher, still got emotional upon learning the results.
"I Have Got 2Hold my TEMPER ! MY Tears R OK ! Congratulations Chaz I'm SO PROUD OF U ! This was YOUR Quest...& u Followed your Star," she tweeted Tuesday night.
Bono and his professional partner, Lacey Schwimmer, were cut from the dancing competition Tuesday night after weeks of low scores.
The couple seemed to handle the results well, with Bono saying he wanted to show America "a different kind of man," but after Monday's show, Schwimmer said she felt the scoring and the comments over the season had been unfair.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR