'Chicago Code' Star Matt Lauria Books 'Burn Notice' Role
On the heels of Fox axing Shawn Ryan’s rookie police drama The Chicago Code, one of its stars has already booked a role on another show.
Matt Lauria, an alum of DirecTV/NBC’s Friday Night Lights as football player Luke Cafferty, has been cast as discharged soldier Ethan who has similarities to Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) in USA Network staple Burn Notice, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Lauria will appear in the fifth episode of the new season, which launches Thursday, June 23 at 9 p.m. as a lead-in to new series Suits.
His role, currently a guest starring stint, may be upped to recurring status. Now that Code will not be returning for a second season, that could be a strong possibility.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)