'Chicago Fire': Severide and Casey Meet the New Guys (Exclusive Video)
NBC's firefighter drama returns Sept. 24, and THR has a sneak peek at the premiere.
Being the new guy is never easy.
When NBC drama Chicago Fire returns for its sophomore run, Firehouse 51 will be introduced to not one but two new firefighters: Lt. Spellman (John Hoogenakker) and rescue squad member Clarke (Jeff Hephner).
Their introduction to the firehouse in the season premiere doesn't occur under normal circumstances, with Lt. Severide (Taylor Kinney) extinguishing a car that has gone up in flames, as seen in this clip, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter.
"Whoa, you guys make your own fires around here?" Spellman snarks. "You must be the new guy," posits Casey (Jesse Spencer), before shaking Spellman's and Clarke's hands.
Severide, meanwhile, isn't as open as his cohort. When Clarke attempts to extend an olive branch, the lieutenant awkwardly returns the favor before going about his business. The chances of them being best friends? Slim.
Watch the scene below:
Chicago Fire returns Sept. 24 at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR