'Chicago Fire' Books 'Everwood's' Treat Williams
The "White Collar" alum will recur on the NBC freshman drama and first appear in January.
Taylor Kinney, prepare to get some parental guidance.
Everwood's Treat Williams has joined the ranks of NBC's Chicago Fire.
On the freshman drama, Williams will recur as Benny, the father to Kinney's brash Lt. Kelly Severide, and first appear in a January episode of the Dick Wolf series.
Williams, perhaps best known for his role as Dr. Andy Brown on Everwood, most recently recurred on USA's White Collar.
Repped by APA, the Schiff Co. and attorney George Sheanshang, Williams' feature credits include Deadfall, The Eagle Has Landed and 127 Hours. He next appears in three upcoming features, In the Blood, Barefood and Persecuted.
Williams joins Fairly Legal alum Sarah Shahi, who will play a love interest for Kelly, as having booked recurring roles on the firefighter drama.
Chicago Fire airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR