'Chicago Fire': Severide and Renee Enjoy a Moment on Top of the World (Exclusive Video)
THR has the exclusive first look at Wednesday's episode, "Warm and Dead," featuring Severide and Renee in a Chicago landmark.
Lt. Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Renee Royce (Sarah Shahi) are on top the world -- literally.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive scene from Wednesday's Chicago Fire, "Warm and Dead," featuring the two lovebirds on the viewing deck in Chicago's landmark Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower).
As the two enjoy the sights, including Severide showing off areas in town he responded to as part of Rescue Squad 3, Renee lusts after the same view in Madrid. Things may be well and good for now, but considering that the episode description hints that Severide "decides on his future and reaches out to his father Benny (Treat Williams)," that may not turn out to be the case.
Chicago Fire airs 10 p.m. Wednesdays on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR