Chloe Sevigny Boards 'Portlandia's' Third Season
The actress, already set to appear on "American Horror Story: Asylum," joins the long list of famous guests on the IFC series.
Portland will have one more famous resident in 2013.
An IFC rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Chloe Sevigny will appear in the upcoming third season of Emmy-nominated sketch comedy series Portlandia, as first reported by EW.
The Academy Award nominee, best known to TV audiences for five seasons as compound expat Nicki Grant on HBO's Big Love, will play a new roommate to stars and co-creators Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein.
Portlandia's third run, which kicks off in January, is Sevigny's second big TV gig for the upcoming season. She'll also appear in the second run of FX's American Horror Story as a character dubbed Shelly the Nymphomaniac.
Since premiering in 2010, Portlandia has seen a host of high profile cameos from the likes of Kristen Wiig, Tim Robbins, Aubrey Plaza, Eddie Vedder and Portland's recurring faux mayor, Kyle MacLauchlan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera