Christina Aguilera Delivers Sexy 'Fighter' Performance on 'The Voice' (Video)
The pop star shows some body confidence and a sense of humor while performing her hit single on Monday’s quarterfinals with her team.
Christina Aguilera joined her team on-stage to perform her 2003 single, “Fighter,” on Monday’s episode of NBC’s The Voice.
It brought some levity to the night as she and coach Blake Shelton would have to make the difficult decision of cutting one their singers at the end of the quarterfinals performance episode.
First, there was the outfit. Aguilera proved that not only do real women have curves, but she’s obviously very proud of hers. She sported a bedazzled bustier with hot pants. She also sent her male dancers over to Blake to give him a little something to get his mind off the heavy decision they’d have to make later and she "made it rain" on him.
Team members Chris Mann, Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell and Lindsey Pavao joined their coach and the Crenshaw High School choir on stage to complete the song performance.
Watch the performance below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR