Christine O’Donnell Walks Out of 'Piers Morgan Tonight' Interview (Video)
The CNN host tweets that this was his first walk-out in 25 years.
Delaware's Tea Party candidate, Christine O’Donnell walked out on her interview with Piers Morgan on Wednesday.
The CNN host tweeted that O’Donnell had exited Piers Morgan Tonight, accusing him of being less than polite, in her opinion.
“Christine O'Donnell just walked out of my interview for @PiersTonight in disgust at my 'rudeness'," he tweeted.
O’Donnell is clearly offended in the video, and says she turned down another interview to be at Piers Morgan Live. She says she’s not there to “endure a rude talk show host,” but to talk about her book.
“Ms O'Donnell wasn't happy about me quizzing her re views on witchcraft and sex. But really flipped at gay marriage Qs,” he wrote, also mentioning that she ripped out her microphone and left the shoot.
AUDIO: Christine O’Donnell Hangs Up on Radio Interview
O’Donnell may have just lived up to the title of her new book, Troublemaker, for which she has been doing press interviews to promote. The walkout, however, was also significant for the CNN host, who said it was a first for him.
“My first ever walk-out in 25 years of interviews,” he wrote. “I guess viewers can decide if I was 'rude' or not tonight.” The interview will air on Piers Morgan Tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
Watch O'Donnell walk out on Piers Morgan Tonight.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10