Christoph Waltz Promotes 'The Art of Seduction' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (Video)
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the "Django Unchained" Oscar nominee schools men on how to hook the ladies -- or not.
As a smooth-talking, ruthless bounty hunter in Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained, Christoph Waltz could seemingly charm his way through any prickly situation.
The actor, who hosts Saturday Night Live this week, uses his powers of persuasion to attract women in his new dating self-help series, The Art of Seduction With Christoph Waltz, which he unveiled Wednesday on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
No, he is not serious. Yes, he is clearly spoofing Neil Strauss' The Game, a manual for men lacking any game.
"Your perfume is lovely, might that be Shalimar?" Waltz, a best supporting actor Oscar nominee for Django, whispers in a woman's ear.
"The ice is broken. Now I ask her about herself while also making a physical connection through an inconspicuous touch," says Waltz, proceeding to shove his finger up the poor woman's nose.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR