Christopher Walken Performs a 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Reading (Video)
The "Seven Psychopaths" star is game to take on the kiddie pageant queen and her family.
The lives of two of the entertainment world's most charismatic performers -- Christopher Walken and Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson -- intersected when The Screen Junkies Show asked the former to read aloud actual dialogue spoken by the Georgia-based kiddie pageant queen and her kin on their hit TLC reality show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Walken reads the part of June Shannon, Honey Boo Boo's enabling mother, while his Seven Psychopaths co-star Sam Rockwell reads the part of Alana herself. Colin Farrell, meanwhile, just looks on, amused -- until he's enlisted to read the part of sister Chubbs, who reveals her unorthodox weight-loss plan.
Watch the reading in the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR