Chuck Lorre Debuts Goofy, Ballerina-Themed Holiday Card (Photo)
The writer-producer dons tights and leg warmers to send season's greetings this year.
After getting mauled by a gorilla last year, Chuck Lorre took a goofier approach to his holiday card this time around.
The photo, which aired Thursday as Lorre's vanity card, portrays the prolific writer-producer in tights and leg warmers leaping into the air while surrounded by a troupe of ballerinas.
It reads: "I danced as if no one was watching ... and now I regret it."
Lorre's card last year depicted him being pinned down by a gorilla who appears to be on the verge of giving the showrunner a beatdown.
"Oddly enough, not my worst day this year," the inside of the card read.
That was a reference to the drama surrounding fired Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen, who publicly insulted Lorre and included him as a defendant in a multimillion-dollar lawsuit.
Men recently was in the headlines again after star Angus T. Jones blasted the show as "filth" and begged viewers to "please stop watching." He has since apologized.
Lorre also is behind Mike & Molly and The Big Bang Theory.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10