'Chuck': Rebecca Romijn to Go Rogue on Season 5
The former supermodel will guest star as a CIA agent gone bad.
NBC’s Chuck has enlisted another beautiful spy with a dangerous edge for the upcoming season.
She’ll be playing Robyn Cunnings. The last name says it all. Special Agent Cunnings is cold, calculating, and has a brutal interrogation technique that gets results. Her outlaw faction of the CIA is out to frame Chuck (Zachary Levi) for a huge crime.
Viewers will remember the former supermodel from roles on ABC’s Eastwick and Ugly Betty. She has also played Mystique in the X-Men movie franchise. Currently, she stars on the Adult Swim series, NTSF:SD:SUV.
Chuck returns with its fifth and final season on Oct. 21.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR