'Chuck' Season 5 First Trailer: Chuck Goes Corporate (Video)
The season's first video highlights some big changes on the NBC show.
When NBC’s Chuck returns for its fifth and final season on Oct. 21, the stakes are high. And NBC just released the first trailer from the upcoming season showing some of the changes viewers can expect from Team Bartowsky.
When we meet up him again, Chuck (Zachary Levi) is no longer the intersect and Morgan (Joshua Gomez) is. That creates its own set of interesting dynamics for the besties we hear. Also, Chuck has fully accepted his role in the family business by creating Carmichael Industries – making him and his team spies for hire.
“It’s changed a lot especially with Morgan having the Intersect,” Yvonne Strahovski, who plays Sarah, tells us when we visited the set recently. “It kind of feels like Chuck and Sarah have a man child that they have to look after now.”
Season 5’s guest stars include Mark Hamill, Rebecca Romijn, Carrie Ann Moss, Eric Lange, Jeff Fahey and Justin Hartley.
Watch the first look trailer below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR