'Clear History' Trailer: Bearded Larry David Quits Job, Loses a Fortune (Video)
Jon Hamm, Kate Hudson and Michael Keaton also star in the HBO comedy, premiering Aug. 10.
Even down to the frantically goofy background music, the trailer for Larry David's HBO comedy Clear History appears to be taking cues from Curb Your Enthusiasm.
David plays an executive at a car company who gets into an argument with his boss (Mad Men's Jon Hamm) about a new electric car, ultimately deciding to sell back his shares and quit.
The electric vehicle, named the Howard, becomes a hit with consumers, and David loses out on the riches. Ten years later, the Lebowski-looking David is still trying to figure everything out.
The film is directed by Greg Mottola (Super Bad, Adventureland) and is co-written by David. The cast also includes Danny McBride, Eva Mendes, Kate Hudson, Bill Hader and Michael Keaton.
Clear History will debut on HBO on Aug. 10.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)