'The Closer': Mark Pellegrino Joins Final Season
The "Being Human" regular will play an attorney who defends police officers.
Being Human co-star Mark Pellegrino has booked a recurring role on the final season of TNT’s The Closer.
The actor, whose credits include arcs on Supernatural and Lost, will play Gavin Q. Baker III, a gay, former city attorney-turned-partner in a private law firm which specializes in defending police officers who has never lost a case. Pellegrino is slated to appear in at least five episodes of the drama.
The Closer, which stars Kyra Sedgwick as a police detective who leads the Major Crimes Division, kicks off its seventh and final season on Monday, July 11 at 9 p.m.
Pellegrino, repped by Domain and Framework Entertainment, recently guest starred on A&E’s Breakout Kings and plays Bishop on Syfy’s Being Human, which was renewed for a second season in March.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR