CMT Renews Dating Series 'Sweet Home Alabama' for Season 4 (Exclusive)
The reality show will return for a 10-episode run Nov. 8.
CMT is banking on more Sweet Home Alabama.
The cable network has renewed the dating series for a 10-episode fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Sweet Home Alabama will premiere Friday, Nov. 8 at 9 p.m. Production on the new episodes began earlier this week in Fairhope, Ala.
The most recent season drew 3.7 million streams during its run last year, CMT touts, the most of any of the network's franchises to date.
Produced by Glassman Media, Sweet Home Alabama returns with 11 city and 11 country guys vying for the affections of Southern belle Kelsey. In each one-hour episode, Kelsey says goodbye to more of her suitors in the hopes of finding her true love and someone her family approves.
Andrew Glassman and Larissa Matsson serve as executive producers, with Aaron Long and Quintin Strack co-executive producing. Jayson Dinsmore and Julia Silverton are EPs for CMT.
The country-oriented network features programs like Dog and Beth: On the Hunt, Bayou Billionaires, Redneck Island and is prepping Hillbillies for Hire and a series centered on The Voice winner Cassadee Pope.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack