CNN's Erin Burnett Marries David Rubulotta
The anchor, 36, wore a red dress to tie the knot at City Hall on Friday.
Erin Burnett is officially off the market.
The CNN anchor, 36, wore a red dress to marry David Rubulotta, 42, a managing director at Citigroup, on Friday at City Hall in New York City, her representative confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
Burnett changed into a gold gown for the reception at the Atlantic Grill in Manhattan. According to People.com, she hired a classical guitarist to play Christmas carols and remarked of the holiday nuptials: "Christmas is our favorite time of year. We thought it would be the perfect time to get married."
Burnett has hosted the primetime show Erin Burnett OutFront since October 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR