'Cold Case' Alum to Star in Lifetime Serial Killer Movie (Exclusive)
Nicki Aycox will play a retired criminal profiler in "Profile for Murder."
Nicki Aycox is back on the case.
The Cold Case and Dark Blue alum has been tapped to star in Lifetime's Profile for Murder telepic, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The pic revolves around Jackie (Aycox), a retired criminal profiler who, after the horrific crime that ended her career, is living an idyllic life in Northern California with her husband and two children. When she learns that the serial killer she helped convict has escaped from prison with the goal of terrorizing her, she's forced to dive back into the case.
Madeline DiMaggio and Marla Young will pen the pic with Dan Paulson and Shawn Williamson on board to produce for LaCanada Distribution and PFM Productions. Profile, an acquired property for the cabler, will air next year on the Lifetime Movie Network.
Repped by Innovative, Corner Booth and Jackoway Tyerman, Aycox's credits also include Supernatural and CSI: Miami.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR