Comedy Central to Air Bill Cosby's First TV Special in 30 Years
The concert, titled "Far From Finished," will air on Nov. 24.
This fall, Bill Cosby will be back on TV for a Comedy Central special, the network said on Friday.
The entertainer's special, "Far From Finished," is being billed as Cosby's first television concert in the three decades since the landmark "Bill Cosby: Himself" aired in 1983.
The comedian will be drawing material from shows earlier this year at the Cerritos Performing Arts Center. His performance at the center was titled "50 Years of Making You Laugh Smile and Feel Good."
Robert Townshend will direct "Far From Finished," which will air on Nov. 24.
Cosby has set a lengthy live concert tour over the summer and into the fall, with more than two dozen dates scheduled at venues across the U.S. before November.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR