Comedy Central Renews 'Tosh.0'
The cable network orders 26 episodes of the Daniel Tosh comedy for Season 4.
Comedy Central has renewed Daniel Tosh’s sarcastic comedy series Tosh.0 for a fourth season.
The cable network announced Tuesday that the series, in which the stand-up comic riffs on viral videos, celebrities and pop culture subjects, will return in January with a 26-episode fourth season.
“Daniel is still trying to figure out what his show is and we thought it would only be right to give him another season to work it out, especially since so many millions of people are watching it” Comedy Central head of original programming and production Kent Alterman said in a statement announcing the news.
Tosh.0 ranks as the No. 1 show on Tuesday nights among men 18-34 and 18-24 and averages 4.2 million total viewers and a 2.9 in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-40 demographic, making it Comedy Central’s most-watched and highest rated series, according to Nielsen.
The series posted record numbers for its Season 3 premiere in January, drawing 3.6 million viewers and a 2.5 in adults 18-49, up 107 percent compared with its Season 2 bow.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR