Comedy From John Wells, 'Glee' Duo Moving Forward at Fox
"Prodigy Bully," based on the one-minute movies from Hank Perlman, revolves around a boy genius who uses his brains and brawn to get what ever he wants.
Fox is opening its door for more Mike O'Malley.
The network has given pilot orders to a comedy to be written by the Glee guest star based on Hank Perlman's one-minute movies Prodigy Bully.
The half-hour single-camera project would also reteam O'Malley -- who received an Emmy nomination for his turn as father of the year on Fox's musical dramedy -- with frequent Glee director Paris Barclay, John Wells and Andrew Stearn on board to executive produce. O'Malley will co-exec produce.
Prodigy Bully, from Warner Bros. Television, revolves around a young boy genius who uses his brains and brawn to get what ever he wants. The project reteams Wells and O'Malley, who also doubles as a writer on Showtime's Emmy Rossum drama Shameless.
The project joins Fox comedy pilots including Ben Fox is My Manny, Bill Lawrence's Like Father, Mike Royce's Little Brother, and Living Loaded from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Rob McElhenney and Rob Rosell.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack