Comic-Con 2011: ABC Takes Off With 'Pan Am' Swag
Limited-edition bags will be distributed at a booth featuring a replica plane cabin.
While ABC’s jet age drama Pan Am won’t be holding a panel Q&A and screening, it will have a presence at Comic-Con.
ABC announced last week that it has dedicated a booth on the convention floor with a replica first-class cabin from a 1960s-inspired Pan Am plane. Convention-goers who visit the booth will be given a flight time and boarding pass to come back and watch a preview of the drama that bows Sunday, Sept. 25.
In addition, giveaways including replica bags inspired by those carried by airline pilots and flight attendants will be among the collectibles distributed at the booth -- #3921 on the convention floor.
The collectible bags are nearly identical to those featured on the official Pan Am Brands site and retail for $89.
Pan Am revolves around the pilots and stewardesses who worked for the landmark airliner. It’s set in the ’60s and stars Christina Ricci.
THR’s Comic-Con 2011 coverage
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)