Comic-Con 2011: 'Ringer' Panel to Feature 'Buffy's' Sarah Michelle Gellar, Series Preview
Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans mark your calendars: Sarah Michelle Gellar is heading to San Diego Comic-Con as part of the CW’s panel for Ringer.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Ringer’s panel – which will include a sneak-preview of the series -- will be held Thursday, July 21, from 1:45-2:45 p.m. in Ballroom 20.
Panelists confirmed to participate in the Q&A following the preview include executive producer Pam Veasey, co-executive producers Nicole Snyder and Eric Charmelo. Cast members attending include Gellar, Nestor Carbonell, Ioan Gruffudd and Kristofer Polaha.
Ringer, from CBS Television Studios, stars Gellar as a woman on the rum from the mob who hides out by inhabiting the life of her wealthy twin sister -- until she learns that her twin's life has a bounty on it as well.
Despite Buffy’s seven-season run, Gellar’s only previous Comic-Con panel came for The Grudge.
Comic-Con 2011: The TV Lineup
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR