Comic-Con 2011: Warner Bros. to Create Limited Edition Key Cards for Comic-Con Hotels
Studio will create 40,000 collectable key cards featuring new series, video games and home entertainment releases.
For the fourth year running, Warner Bros. Entertainment will create 40,000 limited edition hotel key cards for San Diego's Comic-Con, featuring five new and established properties from across the studio's home entertainment, television and video game divisions.
The key cards will be distributed to fans in 36 participating hotels over the course of the convention, and will feature some of the WB's most anticipated new releases.
These include J.J Abrams' spooky new mystery series Alcatraz, premiering midseason on Fox; CBS' Person of Interest, starring Jim Caviezel and Michael Emerson; the DVD release of Smallville: The Complete Series, boasting five hours of new special features; Mortal Kombat: Legacy, the live-action new media series based on the hit video game franchise, and The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, an original RPG video game for X-Box 360, PS3 and PC.
Additionally, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will host a special preview party from 8 p.m. on Saturday, July 23 at 5th Avenue and J Street, enabling Lord of the Rings fans to play War in the North months before its official release.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR